HM2F Index du Forum HM2F
Forum d'expression libre des homosexuel-le-s musulman-e-s de France !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

asics gel kayano

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HM2F Index du Forum -> hm2f -> Réflexions Islam
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JameLedyd

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 04:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: asics gel kayano Répondre en citant

ÿþJust a asics gel kayano few days ago we got a look at the  olive / orange colorway of the New Balance 577 from the Rain Mac pack, and today we re seeing detailed images of another entry from the collection. Just like the other, this pair is built from suede and waterproof textile, and pays tribute to the classic Mackintosh waterproof raincoat.This pair trades between shades of blue as well as yellow. All the while the shoe sports weather map of the UK on the insole, as well as a rain drop  Rain Mac Pack logo on the tongue. The sneaker is now landing at select New Balance accounts end. 

Ladies, the New Balance 410 is a great choice if you want something that s more rugged than dainty. The sneaker has come back around in this fall friendly colorway that features a suede and mesh upper that consists of brown with hits of yellow. Flanked by hits of white these are a great new take on the fun New Balance runner.New Balance keeps its saucy in nubuck this time around with the Monochrome Nubuck drop. Four colorways of the New Balance 574  including red, new balance 996 blue, purple and black are all trimmed in black with slight leather accents on the heel tab and logo while white trims the outsole. These are available now at select retailers worldwide including Bridge Footwear. 

The last time we saw a New Balance 996 Mid silhouette was the New Balance WP996 Ruby Wine  silhouette. Well this next shot is for the fellas and in new balance 998 a much more relaxed colorway with a traditional build. Laced with Revlite these slimmed down runners are probably more comfortable than their predecessors and with a tan suede and canvas build they ll be able to creep their way into your work wardrobe undetected. These are available now at select New Balance retailers including Size?Much like the New Balance 1500 Maroon / Orange that we recently saw here is a colorway with a similar blocking but a darker palette. This time greens are toggled against one another as olive and neon play against each other with suede and mesh in a freshness death match. These are safe bets if you want to ensure that your fall fashion is on point and they are available now at select new balance 580 New Balance retailers like Caliroots. 

Asics is beginning to roll out a preview of their Spring 2015 collection. One of their most popular silhouettes, the Gel Lyte 3 is set to have a huge new year and colorways like this are proof of that.Bringing great memories of the warm Spring season, this Gel Lyte 3 features an Olive perforated and solid suede on the upper. White accents on the side stripes and the midsole provide a nice contrast while yellow hits on the Asics branding bring together the Spring vibes. The best part of this shoe however is the Easter pattern-like split tongue and ankle collar that combines soft blue, pink, green, orange and purple. This is definitely a great Spring colorway. Expect this Gel Lyte 3 to release in early 2015 at select Asics retailers. 

What drew me to it, is Puma is symbolic of my style. Fast, bright, inviting. They are like a family and they brought me in and treat me like family.What inspires you:Hard work. I want to inspire little kids. Jesus blessed me with an ability to go out there and perform. I m not going to to waste it. I have to work hard and keep motivating others.If you were to design a Puma shoe:I want it to be light, to have mobility and agility and to be stylish on and off the field. It has to be cool because I m cool. And I like my trainers to have a tight fit. But I also would want to make a high top because I like my kicks up high, maybe a cool boot for KC because it s cold in the winter. Bring some fashion new balance 373 to it.Speaking of KC, what do you like about the city:It s been a blessing. It s a family town and everyone is nice and friendly. I like to eat at Oklahoma Joe s. And the community baseball, football the community is getting the recognition we deserve. I want it to keep going. We deserve it.During the off-season, you:I like to play with my daughters Chuck E. Cheese, bounce houses, swimming, running around, go to the playground. When I m not with my daughters I like to go on dates
with my wife, we re building a healthy marriage. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 04:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HM2F Index du Forum -> hm2f -> Réflexions Islam Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation