HM2F Index du Forum HM2F
Forum d'expression libre des homosexuel-le-s musulman-e-s de France !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

After the Indians went ahead again on Brantleys RBI single i

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HM2F Index du Forum -> hm2f -> Accueil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi0816

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 08:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: After the Indians went ahead again on Brantleys RBI single i Répondre en citant

Matt Fitzpatrick says taking part in the Ryder Cup was a special experience, despite the fact Europe slipped to defeat at Hazeltine. Dante Exum Jersey . A partisan American crowd cheered their side to a 17-11 victory earlier this month and Fitzpatrick, a 22-year-old rookie, was beaten in both of his matches.But Fitzpatrick, who is now gearing up to defend his British Masters title at The Grove this week, says the experience has only served to whet his appetite for further Ryder Cup appearances. Fitzpatrick claimed his maiden European Tour title at Woburn last season It was fantastic, Fitzpatrick told Sky Sports News HQ. It was a great experience, one that I will never forget. Your first Ryder Cup, you dont forget it, whatever happens. It just makes me want to be on more teams and hopefully in years to come I can make them. If I keep playing well and keep working hard, I can have more experiences like that. British Masters news The latest build-up ahead of the British Masters The 12 who were there two weeks ago could easily be the 12 in two years time. We have got some great players on that team.Asked what memories he would take from the event, he added: Sharing a team room with the guys, they are all brilliant people. Henrik Stenson, Lee Westwood, Clarkey [captain Darren Clarke] are people I have looked up to since I was young, Sergio [Garcia] as well.To be on the same team as them and play in the Ryder Cup with them, not just watching from outside the ropes, was special. The young Englishman is one of four Ryder Cup players in action this week Fitzpatrick is now firmly focused on the British Masters and is enjoying the prospect of trying to defend a title for the first time as a pro.It is exciting, I am really looking forward to the week, said the Sheffield golfer. This is the first time it has happened for me and it is all new feelings, but I am looking forward to it. Fantastic memories [of last year], it was my first professional win and its such a special event, being my home country, home crowd. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I have only just got here but I can already see how well-run the tournament is. Everything is in great shape and it is going to be good. Luke Donald hosts the British Masters this year and its live on Sky Sports. Heres a taste of what to expect... I think the British crowds are the best in the world. Obviously, to have them here again, it will be exciting. Hopefully we can all play some good golf and then they will enjoy the week.Asked if he was planning to make his first title defence a successful one, he added: Of course, that is why we are here!You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: British Masters: Ways to watch 2015 recap: Fitzpatricks victory WATCH: Masterclass highlights Golf live on Sky Sports Joe Johnson Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts. Pete Maravich Jersey ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Rodney-Hood-Jazz-Jersey/ . Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field.CLEVELAND -- Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona has said all season that Carlos Santana will hit. That faith is finally being rewarded. Santanas leadoff homer in the fourth inning lifted Cleveland to a 4-3 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Monday night and continued a hot June for a hitter who struggled for the first two months. "It was inevitable," Francona said. "Hes too good a hitter." The win, which was also sparked by Asdrubal Cabreras two-run homer in the first, moved the Indians (36-35) over the .500 mark. Although Santana is hitting .191 for the season, hes batting .333 (13 for 39) with three homers and nine RBIs in June. "The good thing is, its not just singles, hes going to hit home runs and get extra base hits," Francona said. "We survived to a point with him really being cold and as hes getting hot its going to help our offence." Both home runs came off Jered Weaver (7-6), who lost for the first time in 10 career starts at Progressive Field. Weaver was 6-0 and allowed 11 earned runs in 60 1-3 innings in nine starts at the Indians ballpark going into the game. The Indians managed to win despite having a thin bullpen, forcing starter Trevor Bauer (2-3) to throw 119 pitches -- a season high for Cleveland -- in 6 2-3 innings. With closer Cody Allen and setup man Bryan Shaw both unavailable after pitching the last three days, Carlos Carrasco worked 2 1-3 innings for his first career save. "Carlos pitched really well, that was a huge lift for us," Francona said. "The way he was pitching I didnt want to take him out, and there was no reason to take him out." Indians left fielder Michael Brantley left the game in the fifth for precautionary reasons after receiving a blow to the head and neck area while trying to break up a double play in the third. "He banged the side of his head on that slide," Francona said. "He passed all the concussion tests, which is good. His neck is a little stiff. Well see how he is when he comes in (Tuesday)." The Angels have lost four of five since winning five straight. Weaver allowed four runs in six innings. The right-handers 1.64 ERA going into Monday was the lowest in ballpark history with a minimum of 50 innings pitched, acccording to STATS LLC. Tony Bradley Jersey. . Weaver had allowed three earned runs in 43 innings over his last six starts in Cleveland before losing Monday. "I know that Ive thrown well in this park but I didnt know that it was that good," he said. "Nothing else to say, just cant stay away from the homer." Bauer, who pitched around trouble all game, allowed three runs for his first win since May 20 and wasnt bothered by his high pitch count. "I can go 130, 150 or 200," he said. "I did that in college. Im used to throwing." Carrasco, who was moved to the bullpen last month after pitching poorly as a starter, struck out Howie Kendrick to end the seventh and worked around a walk and a single in the eighth. He retired Mike Trout and Albert Pujols to start the ninth and struck out Josh Hamilton on three pitches to end the game. "I want to help the team whether its starting or in the bullpen," Carrasco said. "Right now the bullpen is where I am." Cabreras homer gave Cleveland the lead, but Chris Iannetta tied the game with a two-run double in the second. After the Indians went ahead again on Brantleys RBI single in the third, John McDonalds sacrifice fly in the fourth tied the game. Santana homered deep into the seats in right field on a 2-2 pitch. The switch-hitter is 10 for 19 with two homers lifetime against Weaver. Cabreras drive cleared the 19-foot wall in left field. Angels manager Mike Scioscia came on the field to speak with the umpires, but the call was upheld after a crew chief review. McDonald started at shortstop in place of Erick Aybar, who has a sore left hip. Cleveland Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving took batting practice with the Indians and threw out the first pitch. NOTES: Aybar had a pinch-hit single in the eighth. ... Francona said RHP Zach McAllister (sore back) will start Thursday. McAllister has been on the 15-day DL since May 22. ... LHP Tyler Skaggs (strained right hamstring) will pitch a simulated game Tuesday. ... The Indians signed LHP Justus Sheffield, the 31st overall pick in the draft. Sheffield, 18, turned down an offer from Vanderbilt to sign with Cleveland. ... Angels RHP Matt Shoemaker (3-1) faces RHP Josh Tomlin (4-3) on Tuesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 08:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HM2F Index du Forum -> hm2f -> Accueil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation