Inscrit le: 20 Sep 2017
|Posté le: Mer 11 Oct - 10:38 (2017) Sujet du message: How do you clean Brazilian Hair
|Women have been using hair extensions for centuries to enhance the natural beauty of their hair. Extensions allow you to experiment with different trends and lengths. Brazilian Hair extensions are an easy and affordable alternative to human hair extensions. However, like your real hair,Brazilian Curly Weave hair extensions need to be cared for correctly. Without proper cleaning, extensions can accumulate bacteria and cause damage to your natural hair and scalp. With continuous wear, you should clean hair extensions every three to four days. Your extensions will last longer with proper maintenance. This takes a bit more work than caring for your Virgin Brazilian Hair, but you can easily accommodate this into your beauty routine.
1. Lightly brush your extensions. Avoid tugging or brushing harshly, as this will pull out hair strands.
2. Wash your hair extensions with a specially designed synthetic hair shampoo. Use cold water. As an alternative, you may use a mild shampoo such as baby shampoo. Be sure to remove any tangles with a comb before shampooing. Lather the hair gently. Rinse twice.
3. Apply a small amount of diluted fabric softener to add shine and softness. Rinse once. Regular hair conditioner may weigh hair down and add unwanted oil. On the other hand, fabric conditioner promotes softness and silkiness.
4. Air-dry your extensions in a cool, temperature-controlled room or use a hair dryer on a cool setting to dry the strands. Store your extensions in a bag to help preserve their quality.
5. Use your fingers or a comb to style your extensions. Apply hair products in moderation. Avoid oil-based products.