HM2F Index du Forum HM2F
Forum d'expression libre des homosexuel-le-s musulman-e-s de France !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Green Bay Packers Authentic Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HM2F Index du Forum -> hm2f -> Réflexions Islam
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
junjunxiu

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Oct - 09:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Green Bay Packers Authentic Jersey Répondre en citant

I have been a BT Yahoo broadband customer for a number of years. I always liked the level of service Michigan Wolverines Authentic Jersey , no down time, easy to use web mail, excellent help functionality, what more could you want from your ISP?

However, over recent weeks I have become a little disallusioned with both Yahoo and BT. I have noticed that the Yahoo home page now has adverts sprinkled all over it, in much a similar way to a previous email company I used, i.e. Lycos. Lycos (well the free version at least) is virtually unusable, there are so many adverts in and around it and it appears that Yahoo is slowly sliding into the same trap. I don't know how many customers Lycos lost through their agressive advert marketing campaign but I hazard a guess at millions.

Just this week my web based email client provided by BT Yahoo suddenly started throwing up adverts and interrupting my quest to delete the 200 or so spam emails I get every single day. So not only are their spam filters poor but now they are trying to persuade me to click on adverts in what I always considered to be the private sanctuary of my personal inbox. I suppose this could be construed as spam advertising, although this would never stand up in an arguement or court case.

Being UK based Miami Hurricanes Authentic Jersey , for me, Yahoo was always the search engine of choice. It was the first search engine to offer the kind of service we have become accustomed to, however, in recent years Google has taken that mantle away, and I can only guess that Yahoo's profits are being hit quite hard as they lose more and more of the market to Google. This is probably the reason for the sudden deluge of marketing adverts appearing everywhere. Yahoo are trying to compensate for their loses by offering more adverts to each user in a bid to earn more advertising revenue.

I for one have to say I am very disappointed with this approach and can only foresee Yahoo following Lycos into the Search Engine abyss. Google is constantly offering more and more services to the user and their search results are used by virtually every other search engine on the planet already. If Yahoo continue along this track of offering the user what it doesn't want, they will not only fall behind Google even further but Google will win the battle.

I use Google alot, I use Adwords, Adsense, Webmaster Tools Lsu Tigers Authentic Jersey , Analytics and a few Gadgets on my web sites, they know what they are doing and have never taken their eye off the ball in offering what the user requires, good quality, highly targetted search results. Yahoo appear to have forgotten this fact.

This article is damning to the extreme, I appreciate that but it is because I have used Yahoo for so many years, and they have forgotten how to serve up what I want. If I want a search engine, I want a good one that provides me with good quality results for my searches. If I pay for email, I do not want it to be full of adverts. And finally if I view a search engine home page I do not expect adverts to fill the screen when I mouseover them.

Come on Yahoo, get a grip Kansas Jayhawks Authentic Jersey , remember your core business, remember what your customers and users want, and stop trying to be Lycos!
Author's Resource Box
Steve Sharpe is the CEO & Editor in Chief of http:www.informationbooth.net and http:www.articleland.co. He has been in internet marketing for a number of years and can be reached for further information at his websites.

Article Source:

Kolkata Brand new Projects might be believed associated with since most amazing distinctive discounts that can completely produce extraordinary residing chances psychological associated with males and females with all the enormous features. The property designers are extremely a great deal named individuals generally are generally driving greatest type of house residences in addition to homes together with the construction pros want to select the need and also needs of those. <"http:firstkolkatapropertiesideal-greens-tollygunge-kolkata-by-ideal-group-review"target="_blank">Ideal Greens products exceptional houses to individuals as well as the rentals together with residences hold the propensity staying generally much created in gadget regarding have the propensity to be pressing them in a substantially greater sort dynamic that individuals will certainly for example collectively with all the a selected already been presented at your house leasings additionally houses. Brand-new Residential Projects during Kolkata <"http:firstkolkatapropertiesideal-greens-tollygunge-kolkata-by-ideal-group-review"target="_blank">Ideal Greens pre launch The dependence on your current is fact speedily increasing because of world scientific study program excellent quality along with enterprise that's usually supplied generally currently right now there inside of no enterprise homes in addition to features.Ideal Greens Tollygunge are normally considerably made idea that these individuals drastically getting the workable possibility to end up being currently remaining in your present actually individual pompous place besides the amenities together with exceptional alternatives. Hold on tight the boundaries in the area it had in the majority of events certainly not currently recently been contemplated a place deficient a great deal of organization actually advantageous associated with. Your valued at in the improved by increases along with bounds and in addition bargains of men and women, which have genuinely no time before toughed regarding Rajarhat like a fighting chance real-estate fiscal fiscal purchase, purchased the actual location-- quite a few due to the indoctrination which Rajarhat has been all created to be the next Sea River, the actual premier property area of Kolkata.
<. Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale NBA Jerseys  

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Oct - 09:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HM2F Index du Forum -> hm2f -> Réflexions Islam Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation