Inscrit le: 20 Sep 2017
|Posté le: Ven 6 Oct - 09:50 (2017) Sujet du message: How to Style a Hair Weave
|For most intents and purposes, hair weaves can be styled in the same way as Brazilian hair. The exceptions to this rule come into play when a synthetic or low-quality human hair is used. Still, it's possible to style a hair weave in an attractive way without a lot of work. When styled and cared for properly, a hair weave can last up to about three months.
1. Wash and condition the hair just as you would your Brazilian curly weave, being careful to rinse out all of the shampoo. When combing out tangles, use a wide-tooth comb. Start from the bottom, be gentle and work your way up to avoid damaging the hair and possibly pulling it out from where it's attached.
2. Dry the hair naturally in the air or by using a blow dryer. Loose deep wave weave of drying will depend on the type of hair weave. If hair is attached in such a way that is disturbed by heat, such as in the fusion method, keep direct heat away from the roots of the hair. If at all possible, let the hair dry naturally.
3. After the hair is dry, apply as few products as possible to prevent buildup, heaviness and a dull finish that can make even beautiful extensions look unnatural and worn.
4. Apply heat to straighten and curl the hair as infrequently as possible. Using heat frequently will shorten the length of time that the hair weave looks its best. For human hair weaves, heat can be applied in a similar fashion to natural hair. However, synthetic hair can't stand up to heat the same as Brazilian hair, so either avoid using heat or don't hold the heat on the hair for more than a few seconds.
5. Use accessories such as hair clips and ponytail holders as usual, while being careful not to pull the hair too tight. Also, be careful not to pull or snag the hair when removing the accessories.
Ali Pearl Hair Website：https://www.alipearlhair.com
Super Nova Hair Website：https://www.supernovahair.com
Yolissa Hair Website：https://www.yolissahair.com